Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with coa.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of coals
- A black rock formed from prehistoric plant remains, composed largely of carbon and burned as a fuel.
- A piece of coal used for burning (this use is less common in American English)
- A type of coal, such as bituminous, anthracite, or lignite, and grades and varieties thereof.
- A glowing or charred piece of coal, wood, or other solid fuel.
- To take on a supply of coal (usually of steam ships).
- To supply with coal.
- To be converted to charcoal.
- To burn to charcoal; to char.
- To mark or delineate with charcoal.
Definition of coast
- The edge of the land where it meets an ocean, sea, gulf, bay, or large lake.
- The side or edge of something.
- A region of land; a district or country.
- A region of the air or heavens.
- To glide along without adding energy; to allow a vehicle to continue moving forward after disengaging the engine or ceasing to apply motive power.
- To sail along a coast.
- To make a minimal effort; to continue to do something in a routine way, without initiative or effort.
- To draw near to; to approach; to keep near, or by the side of.
- To sail by or near; to follow the coastline of.
- To conduct along a coast or river bank.
- To slide downhill; to slide on a sled upon snow or ice.