Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with coa.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of coach
- A wheeled vehicle, generally drawn by horse power.
- A passenger car, either drawn by a locomotive or part of a multiple unit.
- (originally Oxford University slang) A trainer or instructor.
- A single-decked long-distance, or privately hired, bus.
- The forward part of the cabin space under the poop deck of a sailing ship; the fore-cabin under the quarter deck.
- (chiefly US) The part of a commercial passenger airplane or train reserved for those paying the lower standard fares; the economy section.
- To train.
- To instruct; to train.
- To study under a tutor.
- To travel in a coach (sometimes coach it).
- To convey in a coach.
Definition of coals
- A black rock formed from prehistoric plant remains, composed largely of carbon and burned as a fuel.
- A piece of coal used for burning (this use is less common in American English)
- A type of coal, such as bituminous, anthracite, or lignite, and grades and varieties thereof.
- A glowing or charred piece of coal, wood, or other solid fuel.
- To take on a supply of coal (usually of steam ships).
- To supply with coal.
- To be converted to charcoal.
- To burn to charcoal; to char.
- To mark or delineate with charcoal.