Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with clu.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of clubs
- An association of members joining together for some common purpose, especially sports or recreation.
- A heavy stick intended for use as a weapon or plaything.
- A joint charge of expense, or any person's share of it; a contribution to a common fund.
- An establishment that provides staged entertainment, often with food and drink, such as a nightclub.
- A black clover shape (♣), one of the four symbols used to mark the suits of playing cards.
- Any set of people with a shared characteristic.
- A club sandwich.
- The slice of bread in the middle of a club sandwich.
- To hit with a club.
- To join together to form a group.
- To combine into a club-shaped mass.
- To go to nightclubs.
- To pay an equal or proportionate share of a common charge or expense.
- To raise, or defray, by a proportional assessment.
- To drift in a current with an anchor out.
- To throw, or allow to fall, into confusion.
- To unite, or contribute, for the accomplishment of a common end.
- To turn the breech of (a musket) uppermost, so as to use it as a club.
- One of the four suits of playing cards, marked with the symbol ♣.
- A game in which questions are asked for the purpose of enabling the questioners to discover a word or thing previously selected by two persons who answer the questions.
Definition of cluck
- The sound made by a hen, especially when brooding, or calling her chicks.
- Any sound similar to this.
- A kind of tongue click used to urge on a horse.
- To make such a sound.
- To cause (the tongue) to make a clicking sound.
- To call together, or call to follow, as a hen does her chickens.
- To suffer withdrawal from heroin.
Definition of clued
- To provide with a clue.
- To provide someone with information which he or she lacks (often used with "in" or "up").
Definition of cluey
- Savvy; street-smart; in the know.
Definition of clump
- A cluster or lump; an unshaped piece or mass.
- A thick group or bunch, especially of bushes or hair.
- A dull thud.
- The compressed clay of coal strata.
- A small group of trees or plants.
- A thick addition to the sole of a shoe.
- To form clusters or lumps.
- To gather in dense groups.
- To walk with heavy footfalls.
- To strike; to beat.