Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with cla.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of clack
- An abrupt, sharp sound, especially one made by two hard objects colliding repetitively; a sound midway between a click and a clunk.
- Anything that causes a clacking noise, such as the clapper of a mill, or a clack valve.
- Chatter; prattle.
- The tongue.
- To make a sudden, sharp noise, or succession of noises; to click.
- To cause to make a sudden, sharp noise, or succession of noises; to click.
- To chatter or babble; to utter rapidly without consideration.
- To cut the sheep's mark off (wool), to make the wool weigh less and thus yield less duty.
Definition of clams
- Acronym of Clip-on Load Adjusting Mechanism. A device that can be fitted onto an oar to adjust set.
- A bivalve mollusk of many kinds, especially those that are edible; for example the soft-shell clam (Mya arenaria), the hard clam (Mercenaria mercenaria), the sea clam or hen clam (Spisula solidissima), and other species. The name is said to have been given originally to the Tridacna gigas, a huge East Indian bivalve.
- Strong pincers or forceps.
- A kind of vise, usually of wood.
- A dollar (usually used in the plural).
- A Scientologist.
- A vagina.
- One who clams up; a taciturn person, one who refuses to speak.
- To dig for clams.
- A crash or clangor made by ringing all the bells of a chime at once.
- To produce, in bellringing, a clam or clangor; to cause to clang.
- To be moist or glutinous; to stick; to adhere.
- To clog, as with glutinous or viscous matter.
Definition of clans
- A group of people all descended from a common ancestor, in fact or belief.
- A traditional social group of families in the Scottish Highlands having a common hereditary chieftain
- Any group defined by family ties with some sort of political unity.
- A group of players who habitually play on the same team in multiplayer games.
- A badger colony.
Definition of claps
- The act of striking the palms of the hands, or any two surfaces, together.
- The explosive sound of thunder.
- Any loud, sudden, explosive sound made by striking hard surfaces together, or resembling such a sound.
- A slap with the hand, usually in a jovial manner.
- A single, sudden act or motion; a stroke; a blow.
- The nether part of the beak of a hawk.
- A dropping of cow dung (presumably from the sound made as it hits the ground)
- To strike the palms of the hands together, creating a sharp sound.
- To applaud.
- To slap with the hand in a jovial manner.
- To bring two surfaces together forcefully, creating a sharp sound.
- To come together suddenly with noise.
- To create or assemble (something) hastily (usually followed by up or together).
- To set or put, usually in haste.
- To shoot (somebody) with a gun.
- (with "the") Gonorrhea.