Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with chu.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of chufa
- Cyperus esculentus, a species of sedge native to warm temperate to subtropical regions of the Northern Hemisphere having small edible tubers (tiger nuts).
Definition of chugs
- A dull, fairly quick explosive or percussive sound, as if made by a labouring engine.
- A large gulp of drink.
- A homemade Cuban boat, built to carry emigrants to the USA, and often abandoned upon arrival.
- To make dull explosive sounds.
- To move or travel whilst making such sounds.
- To drink a large amount (especially of beer) in a single action/without breathing; to chugalug. People usually chant this at the person who is drinking.
- A dog; a cross between a pug and a chihuahua.
- To solicit charitable donations on the street, particularly in a persistent manner.
- (racial slur) A person of Native American descent.
Definition of chump
- To bite or chew loudly or heavily.
- (Perl) To remove the final character from (a text string) if it is a newline (or, less commonly, some other programmer-specified character).
- An incompetent person, a blockhead; a loser.
- A gullible person; a sucker; someone easily taken advantage of; someone lacking common sense.
- The thick end, especially of a piece of wood or of a joint of meat.
Definition of chute
- A framework, trough or tube, upon or through which objects are made to slide from a higher to a lower level, or through which water passes to a wheel.
- A waterfall or rapid.
- The pen in which an animal is confined before being released in a rodeo.
- A parachute.
- To parachute.