Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got alot (44 of them) plausible five letter words starting with chi.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of chias
- A Mexican sage grown for its edible seeds, Salvia hispanica.
- Salvia columbariae, a sage with similar seeds, native to the southwestern US and northwestern Mexico.
Definition of chick
- A young bird.
- A young chicken.
- (term of endearment) A young child.
- A young, especially attractive, woman or teenage girl.
- To sprout, as seed does in the ground; to vegetate.
- A screen or blind made of finely slit bamboo and twine, hung in doorways or windows.
Definition of chine
- The top of a ridge.
- The spine of an animal.
- A piece of the backbone of an animal, with the adjoining parts, cut for cooking.
- A sharp angle in the cross section of a hull.
- A hollowed or bevelled channel in the waterway of a ship's deck.
- The edge or rim of a cask, etc., formed by the projecting ends of the staves; the chamfered end of a stave.
- The back of the blade on a scythe.
- To cut through the backbone of; to cut into chine pieces.
- To chamfer the ends of a stave and form the chine.
- (Southern England) A steep-sided ravine leading from the top of a cliff down to the sea.
- To crack, split, fissure, break.
Definition of chits
- A child or babe; a young, small, or insignificant person or animal.
- A pert or sassy young person, especially a young woman.
- The embryonic growing bud of a plant
- An excrescence on the body, as a wart or a pimple.
- To sprout; to shoot, as a seed or plant.
- To damage the outer layers of a seed such as Lupinus or Sophora to assist germination.
- To initiate sprouting of tubers, such as potatoes, by placing them in special environment, before planting into the soil.
- A small sheet or scrap of paper with a hand-written note as a reminder or personal message.
- A voucher or token coin used in payrolls under the truck system; scrip.
- A small sheet of paper on which is written a prescription to be filled; a scrip.
- A smaller cardboard counter generally used not to directly represent something but for another, more transient, purpose such as tracking or randomization.
- A signed voucher or memorandum of a small debt, as for food and drinks at a club.
- A debt or favor owed in return for a prior loan or favor granted, especially a political favor.
- A small tool used in cleaving laths. Compare: froe.