Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with cav.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of cavas
- The vena cava.
Definition of caves
- A large, naturally-occurring cavity formed underground or in the face of a cliff or a hillside.
- A hole, depression, or gap in earth or rock, whether natural or man-made.
- A storage cellar, especially for wine or cheese.
- A place of retreat, such as a man cave.
- A naturally-occurring cavity in bedrock which is large enough to be entered by an adult.
- A shielded area where nuclear experiments can be carried out.
- (drilling) Debris, particularly broken rock, which falls into a drill hole and interferes with drilling.
- A collapse or cave-in.
- The vagina.
- (often "Cave") A group that breaks from a larger political party or faction on a particular issue.
- Any hollow place, or part; a cavity.
- A code cave.
- To surrender.
- To collapse.
- To hollow out or undermine.
- To engage in the recreational exploration of caves.
- In room-and-pillar mining, to extract a deposit of rock by breaking down a pillar which had been holding it in place.
- To work over tailings to dress small pieces of marketable ore.
- To dwell in a cave.
Definition of cavil
- A petty or trivial objection or criticism.
- To criticise for petty or frivolous reasons.