Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with can.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of candy
- Edible, sweet-tasting confectionery containing sugar, or sometimes artificial sweeteners, and often flavored with fruit, chocolate, nuts, herbs and spices, or artificial flavors.
- A piece of confectionery of this kind.
- (slang, chiefly US) crack cocaine.
- To cook in, or coat with, sugar syrup.
- To have sugar crystals form in or on.
- To be formed into candy; to solidify in a candylike form or mass.
- A unit of mass used in southern India, equal to twenty maunds, roughly equal to 500 pounds avoirdupois but varying locally.
Definition of canoe
- A small long and narrow boat, propelled by one or more people (depending on the size of canoe), using single-bladed paddles. The paddlers face in the direction of travel, in either a seated position, or kneeling on the bottom of the boat. Canoes are open on top, and pointed at both ends.
- An oversize, usually older, luxury car.
- Any of the deflectors positioned around a roulette wheel, shaped like upside-down boats.
- To ride or paddle a canoe.