Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with cag.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of caged
- To confine in a cage; to put into and keep in a cage.
- To restrict someone's movement or creativity.
- To track individual responses to direct mail, either to maintain and develop mailing lists or to identify people who are not eligible to vote because they do not reside at the registered addresses.
- Confined in a cage.
- Of eggs: produced by birds confined in cages; not free-range.
Definition of cages
- An enclosure made of bars, normally to hold animals.
- The passenger compartment of a lift.
- (water polo) The goal.
- An automobile.
- Something that hinders freedom.
- The area from which competitors throw a discus or hammer.
- An outer framework of timber, enclosing something within it.
- A skeleton frame to limit the motion of a loose piece, such as a ball valve.
- A wirework strainer, used in connection with pumps and pipes.
- The drum on which the rope is wound in a hoisting whim.
- The catcher's wire mask.
- A regular graph that has as few vertices as possible for its girth.
Definition of cagey
- Wary, careful, shrewd.
- Uncommunicative; unwilling or hesitant to give information.