Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with cab.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of cabby
- A cabdriver; someone who drives a taxi.
Definition of caber
- A long, thick log held upright at one end and tossed in the Highland games.
Definition of cabin
- A small dwelling characteristic of the frontier, especially when built from logs with simple tools and not constructed by professional builders, but by those who meant to live in it.
- A chalet or lodge, especially one that can hold large groups of people.
- A private room on a ship.
- The interior of a boat, enclosed to create a small room, particularly for sleeping.
- The passenger area of an airplane.
- (travel) The section of a passenger plane having the same class of service.
- A signal box.
- A small room; an enclosed place.
- (Indian English) A private office; particularly of a doctor, businessman, lawyer, or other professional.
- To place in a cabin or other small space.
- (by extension) To limit the scope of.
- To live in, or as if in, a cabin; to lodge.
Definition of cable
- (material) A long object used to make a physical connection.
- (communications) A system for transmitting television or Internet services over a network of coaxial or fibreoptic cables.
- A telegram, notably when sent by (submarine) telegraph cable.
- A unit of length equal to one tenth of a nautical mile.
- (unit, chiefly nautical) 100 fathoms, 600 imperial feet, approximately 185 m.
- The currency pair British Pound against United States Dollar.
- A moulding, shaft of a column, or any other member of convex, rounded section, made to resemble the spiral twist of a rope.
- A textural pattern achieved by passing groups of stitches over one another.
- To provide with cable(s)
- To fasten (as if) with cable(s)
- To wrap wires to form a cable
- To send a telegram by cable
- To communicate by cable
- To ornament with cabling.
- To create cable stitches.