Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with by.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of bylaw
- A local custom or law of a settlement or district.
- A rule made by a local authority to regulate its own affairs.
- A law or rule governing the internal affairs of an organization (e.g., corporation or business).
Definition of byres
- A barn, especially one used for keeping cattle in.
Definition of byssi
- An exceptionally fine and valuable fibre or cloth of ancient times. Originally used for fine flax and linens, the word was later extended to fine cottons, silks, and sea silk.
- The long fine silky filaments excreted by several mollusks (particularly Pinna nobilis) by which they attach themselves to the sea bed, and from which sea silk is manufactured.
- The stipe or stem of some fungi which are particularly thin and thread-like.
Definition of bytes
- A short sequence of bits (binary digits) that can be operated on as a unit by a computer; the smallest usable machine word.
- (most commonly) A unit of computing storage equal to eight bits, which can represent any of 256 distinct values.