Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with but.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of buteo
- Any of the broad-winged soaring raptors of the genus Buteo.
Definition of butte
- An isolated hill with steep sides and a flat top.
Definition of butty
- A sandwich, usually with a hot savoury filling in a breadcake. The most common are chips, bacon, sausage and egg.
- A miner who works under contract, receiving a fixed amount per ton of coal or ore.
- A workmate.
- (among boys) A drudge; a cat's paw; someone who does the hard work; someone who is being taken advantage of by someone else.
- One of a pair of shoes or gloves.
- To work together; to keep company with.
- To cohabit; to reside with another as a couple.
- To act in concert with intent to defraud; to play unfairly.
- Resembling a heavy cart.
Definition of butut
- A unit of currency, worth one hundredth of a Gambian dalasi