Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with but.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of buteo
- Any of the broad-winged soaring raptors of the genus Buteo.
Definition of butle
- To serve as or perform the duties of a butler.
Definition of butoh
- A form of Japanese contemporary dance.
- Pertaining to butoh.
Definition of butts
- The larger or thicker end of something; the blunt end, in distinction from the sharp or narrow end
- The waste end of anything
- (generally) An end of something, often distinguished in some way from the other end.
- A limit; a bound; a goal; the extreme bound; the end.
- To join at the butt, end, or outward extremity; to terminate; to be bounded; to abut.
- A push, thrust, or sudden blow, given by the head; a head butt.
- A thrust in fencing.
- To strike bluntly, particularly with the head.
- To strike bluntly with the head.
- (English units) An English measure of capacity for liquids, containing 126 wine gallons which is one-half tun; equivalent to the pipe.
- A wooden cask for storing wine, usually containing 126 gallons.
- Any of various flatfish such as sole, plaice or turbot
- A heavy two-wheeled cart.
- A three-wheeled cart resembling a wheelbarrow.
Definition of butyl
- Any of four isomeric univalent hydrocarbon radicals, C4H9, formally derived from butane by the loss of a hydrogen atom.
- A synthetic rubber made by the polymerization of isobutylene.