Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with bus.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of bused
- To transport via a motor bus.
- To transport students to school, often to a more distant school for the purposes of achieving racial integration.
- To travel by bus.
- (food service) To clear meal remains from.
- (food service) To work at clearing the remains of meals from tables or counters; to work as a busboy.
Definition of busks
- A strip of metal, whalebone, wood, or other material, worn in the front of a corset to stiffen it.
- (by extension) A corset.
- To prepare; to make ready; to array; to dress.
- To go; to direct one's course.
- To solicit money by entertaining the public in the street or in public transport
- To tack, cruise about.
Definition of busts
- A sculptural portrayal of a person's head and shoulders.
- The breasts and upper thorax of a woman.
- The downward portion of a boom and bust cycle; a recession.
- A police raid or takedown of a criminal enterprise.
- A disappointment.
- The act of arresting someone for a crime, or raiding a suspected criminal operation.
- A failed enterprise; a bomb.
- A refutation of an opening, or of a previously published analysis.
- A player who fails to meet expectations.
- To break.
- To arrest (someone) for a crime.
- To catch (someone) in the act of doing something wrong, socially and morally inappropriate, or illegal, especially when being done in a sneaky or secretive state.
- An emphatic synonym of do or get.
- To reduce in rank.
- To undo a trade, generally an error trade, that has already been executed.
- To lose all of one's chips.
- To exceed a score of 21.
- To break in (an animal).
- To ejaculate; to eject semen.