Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with bus.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of buses
- A motor vehicle for transporting large numbers of people along roads.
- An electrical conductor or interface serving as a common connection for two or more circuits or components.
- (medical industry) An ambulance.
- To transport via a motor bus.
- To transport students to school, often to a more distant school for the purposes of achieving racial integration.
- To travel by bus.
- (food service) To clear meal remains from.
- (food service) To work at clearing the remains of meals from tables or counters; to work as a busboy.
Definition of bushy
- Like a bush in having many widely spread branches.
- Growing thickly.
- (Racial slur) Derogatory word used to refer to Afro-textured Hair.
Definition of busts
- A sculptural portrayal of a person's head and shoulders.
- The breasts and upper thorax of a woman.
- The downward portion of a boom and bust cycle; a recession.
- A police raid or takedown of a criminal enterprise.
- A disappointment.
- The act of arresting someone for a crime, or raiding a suspected criminal operation.
- A failed enterprise; a bomb.
- A refutation of an opening, or of a previously published analysis.
- A player who fails to meet expectations.
- To break.
- To arrest (someone) for a crime.
- To catch (someone) in the act of doing something wrong, socially and morally inappropriate, or illegal, especially when being done in a sneaky or secretive state.
- An emphatic synonym of do or get.
- To reduce in rank.
- To undo a trade, generally an error trade, that has already been executed.
- To lose all of one's chips.
- To exceed a score of 21.
- To break in (an animal).
- To ejaculate; to eject semen.