Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with buf.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of buffs
- Undyed leather from the skin of buffalo or similar animals.
- A tool, often one covered with buff leather, used for polishing.
- A brownish yellow colour.
- A military coat made of buff leather.
- A person who is very interested in a particular subject; an enthusiast.
- An effect that makes a character or item stronger.
- Compressive coupler force that occurs during a slack bunched condition.
- The bare skin.
- The greyish viscid substance constituting the buffy coat.
- A substance used to dilute (street) drugs in order to increase profits.
- To polish and make shiny by rubbing.
- To make a character or an item stronger.
- To modify a medical chart, especially in a dishonest manner.
- A buffet; a blow.
- To strike.
- A buffalo, or the meat of a buffalo.