Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with bru.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of brume
- Mist, fog, vapour.
Definition of brunt
- The full adverse effects; the chief consequences or negative results of a thing or event.
- The major part of something; the bulk.
- To bear the brunt of; to weather or withstand.
Definition of brute
- An animal seen as being without human reason; a senseless beast.
- A person with the characteristics of an unthinking animal; a coarse or brutal person.
- (Cambridge University slang) One who has not yet matriculated.
- To shape (diamonds) by grinding them against each other.
- Without reason or intelligence (of animals).
- Characteristic of unthinking animals; senseless, unreasoning (of humans).
- Being unconnected with intelligence or thought; purely material, senseless.
- Crude, unpolished.
- Strong, blunt, and spontaneous.
- Brutal; cruel; fierce; ferocious; savage; pitiless.
- To disseminate, promulgate, or spread news, a rumour, etc.