Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got alot (36 of them) plausible five letter words starting with bra.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of bract
- A leaf or leaf-like structure from the axil out of which a stalk of a flower or an inflorescence arises.
Definition of brags
- To boast; to talk with excessive pride about what one has, is able to do, or has done; often as an attempt to popularize oneself.
- To boast of.
Definition of brane
- A hypothetical object extending across a number of (often specified) spatial dimensions, with strings in string theory seen as one-dimensional examples.
Definition of brash
- A rash or eruption; a sudden or transient fit of sickness.
- A sudden burst of rain.
- An attack or assault.
- To disturb.
- (of people or behaviour) Overly bold or self-assertive to the point of being insensitive, tactless or impudent; shameless.
- (of actions) Overly bold, impetuous or rash.
- (of things) Bold, bright or showy, often in a tasteless way.
- Leaf litter of small leaves and little twigs as found under a hedge.
- Broken and angular rock fragments underlying alluvial deposits.
- Broken fragments of ice.
- Brittle (said e.g. of wood or vegetables).