Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with bow.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of bowel
- A part or division of the intestines, usually the large intestine.
- (in the plural) The entrails or intestines; the internal organs of the stomach.
- (in the plural) The (deep) interior of something.
- (in the plural) The seat of pity or the gentler emotions; pity or mercy.
- (in plural) offspring
- To disembowel.
Definition of bower
- A bedroom or private apartments, especially for a woman in a medieval castle.
- A dwelling; a picturesque country cottage, especially one that is used as a retreat.
- A shady, leafy shelter or recess in a garden or woods.
- A large structure made of grass and bright objects, used by the bower bird during courtship displays.
- To embower; to enclose.
- To lodge.
- A peasant; a farmer.
- Either of the two highest trumps in euchre.
- A type of ship's anchor, carried at the bow.
- One who bows or bends.
- A muscle that bends a limb, especially the arm.
- One who plays any of several bow instruments, such as the musical bow or diddley bow.
- A young hawk, when it begins to leave the nest.
Definition of bowie
- A Bowie knife
Definition of bowls
- A roughly hemispherical container used to hold, mix or present food, such as salad, fruit or soup, or other items.
- As much as is held by a bowl.
- A dish comprising a mix of different foods, not all of which need be cooked, served in a bowl.
- A haircut in which straight hair is cut at an even height around the edges, forming a bowl shape.
- The round hollow part of anything.
- A round crater (or similar) in the ground.
- An elliptical-shaped stadium or amphitheater resembling a bowl.
- A postseason football competition, a bowl game (i.e. Rose Bowl, Super Bowl)
- The ball rolled by players in the game of lawn bowls.
- The action of bowling a ball.
- (in the plural, but used with a singular verb) The game of bowls.
- To roll or throw (a ball) in the correct manner in cricket and similar games and sports.
- To throw the ball (in cricket and similar games and sports).
- To roll or carry smoothly on, or as on, wheels.
- To pelt or strike with anything rolled.
- A precision sport where the goal is to roll biased balls (weighted on one side, and called bowls) closer to a smaller white ball (the jack or kitty) than one's opponent is able to do.
- A ball used in the game of bowls