Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with bor.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of boras
- A initiation ceremony for males among the Aborigines of New South Wales.
Definition of bored
- To inspire boredom in somebody.
- To make a hole through something.
- To make a hole with, or as if with, a boring instrument; to cut a circular hole by the rotary motion of a tool.
- To form or enlarge (something) by means of a boring instrument or apparatus.
- To make (a passage) by laborious effort, as in boring; to force a narrow and difficult passage through.
- To be pierced or penetrated by an instrument that cuts as it turns.
- To push forward in a certain direction with laborious effort.
- (of a horse) To shoot out the nose or toss it in the air.
- To fool; to trick.
- Suffering from boredom; mildly annoyed and restless through having nothing to do
- Uninterested, without attention
- Perforated by a hole or holes (through bioerosion or other)