Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with bon.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of bones
- A composite material consisting largely of calcium phosphate and collagen and making up the skeleton of most vertebrates.
- Any of the components of an endoskeleton, made of bone.
- A bone of a fish; a fishbone.
- A bonefish
- One of the rigid parts of a corset that forms its frame, the boning, originally made of whalebone.
- One of the fragments of bone held between the fingers of the hand and rattled together to keep time to music.
- Anything made of bone, such as a bobbin for weaving bone lace.
- The framework of anything.
- An off-white colour, like the colour of bone.
- A dollar.
- The wishbone formation.
- An erect penis; a boner.
- (chiefly in the plural) A domino or dice.
- To prepare (meat, etc) by removing the bone or bones from.
- To fertilize with bone.
- To put whalebone into.
- To make level, using a particular procedure; to survey a level line.
- (usually of a man) To have sexual intercourse with.
- (in Aboriginal culture) To perform "bone pointing", a ritual that is intended to bring illness or even death to the victim.
- (usually with "up") To study.
- To polish boots to a shiny finish.
- To apprehend, steal.
- To sight along an object or set of objects to check whether they are level or in line.
- A percussive folk musical instrument played as a pair in one hand, often made from bovine ribs.
- The act of two fists meeting together in the manner equivalent to a high-five.
- The framework or foundation of something.
- A musical instrument in the brass family, having a cylindrical bore, and usually a sliding tube (but sometimes piston valves, and rarely both). Most often refers to the tenor trombone, which is the most common type of trombone and has a fundamental tone of B♭ˌ (contra B♭).
- The common European bittern.
Definition of bongo
- A striped bovine mammal found in Africa, Tragelaphus eurycerus.
- Either of a pair of small drums of Cuban origin, played by beating with the hands.
- To play the bongo drums.
- Of the heart, etc.: to beat with an irregular rhythm.
- To hit something rhythmically with the hands.
Definition of bonus
- Something extra that is good; an added benefit.
- An extra sum given as a premium, e.g. to an employee or to a shareholder.
- An addition to the player's score based on performance, e.g. for time remaining.
- One or more free throws awarded to a team when the opposing team has accumulated enough fouls.
- To pay a bonus, premium
Definition of bonze
- A Buddhist monk or priest in East Asia.