Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with bom.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of bomas
- An enclosure usually made of thorn bushes, and latterly of steel fencing, for protection from marauders.
- A stockade made of bushes and thorns.
- A hide.
- A hut.
- (East African) A military or police post or magistracy.
- A type of fertilizer rich in animal dung.
- A method of composting.
Definition of bombe
- A dessert made from ice cream frozen in a (generally spherical or hemispherical) mold.
- (chiefly in German cooking) A small, cylindrical or spherical chocolate-covered confection. (Compare truffle.)
- An electromechanical device used in early cryptanalysis.
Definition of bombs
- An explosive device used or intended as a weapon.
- A failure; an unpopular commercial product.
- A large amount of money.
- (social) Something highly effective or attractive.
- A cyclone whose central pressure drops at an average rate of at least one millibar per hour for at least 24 hours.
- A heavy-walled container designed to permit chemical reactions under high pressure.
- A great booming noise; a hollow sound.
- A woman’s breast.
- A professional wrestling throw in which an opponent is lifted and then slammed back-first down to the mat.
- A recreational drug ground up, wrapped, and swallowed.
- An act of jumping into water while keeping one's arms and legs tucked into the body, as in a squatting position, to maximize splashing.
- To attack using one or more bombs; to bombard.
- To fail dismally.
- To jump into water in a squatting position, with the arms wrapped around the legs.
- To sound; to boom; to make a humming or buzzing sound.
- To cover an area in many graffiti tags.
- To add an excessive amount of chlorine to a pool when it has not been maintained properly.
- To make oneself drunk.
- (especially with along, down, up etc.) To move at high speed.