Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with boa.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of boaks
- To burp.
- To retch or vomit.
Definition of board
- A relatively long, wide and thin piece of any material, usually wood or similar, often for use in construction or furniture-making.
- A device (e.g., switchboard) containing electrical switches and other controls and designed to control lights, sound, telephone connections, etc.
- A flat surface with markings for playing a board game.
- Short for blackboard, whiteboard, chessboard, surfboard, message board (on the Internet), etc.
- A committee that manages the business of an organization, e.g., a board of directors.
- Regular meals or the amount paid for them in a place of lodging.
- The side of a ship.
- The distance a sailing vessel runs between tacks when working to windward.
- The wall that surrounds an ice hockey rink, often in plural.
- A long, narrow table, like that used in a medieval dining hall.
- Paper made thick and stiff like a board, for book covers, etc.; pasteboard.
- A level or stage having a particular layout.
- A container for holding pre-dealt cards that is used to allow multiple sets of players to play the same cards.
- To step or climb onto or otherwise enter a ship, aircraft, train or other conveyance.
- To provide someone with meals and lodging, usually in exchange for money.
- To receive meals and lodging in exchange for money.
- To capture an enemy ship by going alongside and grappling her, then invading her with a boarding party
- To obtain meals, or meals and lodgings, statedly for compensation
- To approach (someone); to make advances to, accost.
- To cover with boards or boarding.
- To hit (someone) with a wooden board.
- To write something on a board, especially a blackboard or whiteboard.
- A rebound.
Definition of boart
- Poor-quality diamond, used for industrial cutting or abrasion; a poorly crystallized diamond.
Definition of boats
- A craft used for transportation of goods, fishing, racing, recreational cruising, or military use on or in the water, propelled by oars or outboard motor or inboard motor or by wind.
- A full house.
- A vehicle, utensil, or dish somewhat resembling a boat in shape.
- One of two possible conformations of cyclohexane rings (the other being chair), shaped roughly like a boat.
- The refugee boats arriving in Australian waters, and by extension, refugees generally.
- To travel by boat.
- To transport in a boat.
- To place in a boat.