Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with blu.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of bluet
- Any of several different plants having blue flowers from several genera.
- Common name for several small damselfly species, including the genera Coenagrion and Enallagma.
Definition of bluff
- An act of bluffing; a false expression of the strength of one's position in order to intimidate; braggadocio.
- An attempt to represent oneself as holding a stronger hand than one actually does.
- The card game poker.
- One who bluffs; a bluffer.
- An excuse.
- To make a bluff; to give the impression that one's hand is stronger than it is.
- (by analogy) To frighten or deter with a false show of strength or confidence; to give a false impression of strength or temerity in order to intimidate and gain some advantage.
- To take advantage by bluffing.
- A high, steep bank, for example by a river or the sea, or beside a ravine or plain; a cliff with a broad face.
- A small wood or stand of trees, typically poplar or willow.
- Having a broad, flattened front.
- Rising steeply with a flat or rounded front.
- Surly; churlish; gruff; rough.
- Roughly frank and hearty in one's manners.
- To fluff, puff or swell up.