Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with blo.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of bloke
- A man, a fellow; an ordinary man, a man on the street.
- A man who behaves in a particularly laddish or overtly heterosexual manner.
- (A lower deck term for) the Captain or Executive Officer of a warship, with particular reference to discipline and punishment.
- An exemplar of a certain masculine, independent male archetype.
- An anglophone man.
Definition of blots
- A blemish, spot or stain made by a coloured substance.
- (by extension) A stain on someone's reputation or character; a disgrace.
- A method of transferring proteins, DNA or RNA, onto a carrier.
- An exposed piece in backgammon.
- To cause a blot (on something) by spilling a coloured substance.
- To soak up or absorb liquid.
- To dry (writing, etc.) with blotting paper.
- To spot, stain, or bespatter, as with ink.
- To impair; to damage; to mar; to soil.
- To stain with infamy; to disgrace.
- To obliterate, as writing with ink; to cancel; to efface; generally with out.
- To obscure; to eclipse; to shadow.
Definition of blown
- To produce an air current.
- To propel by an air current.
- To be propelled by an air current.
- To create or shape by blowing; as in to blow bubbles, to blow glass.
- To force a current of air upon with the mouth, or by other means.
- To clear of contents by forcing air through.
- To cause to make sound by blowing, as a musical instrument.
- To make a sound as the result of being blown.
- (of a cetacean) To exhale visibly through the spout the seawater which it has taken in while feeding.
- To explode.
- (with "up" or with prep phrase headed by "to") To cause to explode, shatter, or be utterly destroyed.
- To cause sudden destruction of.
- To suddenly fail destructively.
- (used to express displeasure or frustration) Damn.
- To be very undesirable. (See also suck.)
- To recklessly squander.
- To fellate; to perform oral sex on (usually a man)
- To leave, especially suddenly or in a hurry.
- To make flyblown, to defile, especially with fly eggs.
- To spread by report; to publish; to disclose.
- To inflate, as with pride; to puff up.
- To breathe hard or quick; to pant; to puff.
- To put out of breath; to cause to blow from fatigue.
- To talk loudly; to boast; to storm.
- To sing.
- To leave the Church of Scientology in an unauthorized manner.
- To blossom; to cause to bloom or blossom.
- Distended, swollen or inflated
- Panting and out of breath
- (of glass) Formed by blowing
- Under the influence of drugs, especially marijuana.
- Stale; worthless
- Covered with the eggs and larvae of flies; flyblown.
- Given a hot rod blower.
Definition of blowy
- (sex) A blow job.
- A blowfly, Lucilia cuprina.
- The common toadfish, Tetractenos hamiltoni.
- Windy or breezy.
- (of fabric, hair, etc.) Billowy, blowing or waving in the wind.
- (of soil) Susceptible to drifting.