Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with bli.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of blind
- A covering for a window to keep out light. The covering may be made of cloth or of narrow slats that can block light or allow it to pass.
- A destination sign mounted on a public transport vehicle displaying the route destination, number, name and/or via points, etc.
- Any device intended to conceal or hide.
- Something to mislead the eye or the understanding, or to conceal some covert deed or design; a subterfuge.
- A blindage.
- A halting place.
- The blindside.
- (1800s) No score.
- A forced bet: the small blind or the big blind.
- A player who is forced to pay such a bet.
- (as a plural) Those who are blind, taken as a group.
- To make temporarily or permanently blind.
- To curse.
- To darken; to obscure to the eye or understanding; to conceal.
- To cover with a thin coating of sand and fine gravel, for example a road newly paved, in order that the joints between the stones may be filled.
- (of a person or animal) Unable to see, due to physiological or neurological factors.
- (of an eye) Unable to be used to see, due to physiological or neurological factors.
- Failing to see, acknowledge, perceive.
- Of a place, having little or no visibility.
- Closed at one end; having a dead end
- Having no openings for light or passage.
- (in certain phrases) Smallest or slightest.
- Without any prior knowledge.
- Unconditional; without regard to evidence, logic, reality, accidental mistakes, extenuating circumstances, etc.
- Unintelligible or illegible.
- Abortive; failing to produce flowers or fruit.
- Without seeing; unseeingly.
- Absolutely, totally.
- (three card brag) Without looking at the cards dealt.
Definition of blitz
- A sudden attack, especially an air raid; usually with reference to the Blitz.
- A swift and overwhelming attack or effort.
- A play in which additional defenders beyond the defensive linemen rush the passer.
- Blitz chess, a form of chess with a short time limit for moves.
- To attack quickly or suddenly, as by an air raid or similar action.
- To perform a blitz.
- To purée or chop (food products) using a food processor or blender.
- To do something quickly or in one session.