Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with bla.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of blade
- The sharp cutting edge of a knife, chisel, or other tool, a razor blade/sword.
- The flat functional end of a propeller, oar, hockey stick, screwdriver, skate, etc.
- The narrow leaf of a grass or cereal.
- The thin, flat part of a plant leaf, attached to a stem (petiole). The lamina.
- A flat bone, especially the shoulder blade.
- A cut of beef from near the shoulder blade (part of the chuck).
- The part of the tongue just behind the tip, used to make laminal consonants.
- A sword or knife.
- A piece of prepared, sharp-edged stone, often flint, at least twice as long as it is wide; a long flake of ground-edge stone or knapped vitreous stone.
- (ultimate frisbee) A throw characterized by a tight parabolic trajectory due to a steep lateral attitude.
- The rudder, daggerboard, or centerboard of a vessel.
- A bulldozer or surface-grading machine with mechanically adjustable blade that is nominally perpendicular to the forward motion of the vehicle.
- A dashing young man.
- A homosexual, usually male.
- Thin plate, foil.
- One of a series of small plates that make up the aperture or the shutter of a camera.
- (in the plural) The principal rafters of a roof.
- The four large shell plates on the sides, and the five large ones of the middle, of the carapace of the sea turtle, which yield the best tortoise shell.
- Airfoil in windmills and windturbines.
- A blade server.
- An exterior product of vectors. (The product may have more than two factors. Also, a scalar counts as a 0-blade, a vector as a 1-blade; an exterior product of k vectors may be called a k-blade.)
- The part of a key that is inserted into the lock.
- To skate on rollerblades.
- To furnish with a blade.
- To put forth or have a blade.
- To stab with a blade
- To cut (a person) so as to provoke bleeding.
- A kind of piton used in thin cracks.
Definition of blain
- A skin swelling or sore; a blister; a blotch.
Definition of blaze
- A fire, especially a fast-burning fire producing a lot of flames and light.
- Intense, direct light accompanied with heat.
- The white or lighter-coloured markings on a horse's face.
- A high-visibility orange colour, typically used in warning signs and hunters' clothing.
- A bursting out, or active display of any quality; an outburst.
- A spot made on trees by chipping off a piece of the bark, usually as a surveyor's mark.
- A hand consisting of five face cards.
- To be on fire, especially producing bright flames.
- To send forth or reflect a bright light; shine like a flame.
- To be conspicuous; shine brightly a brilliancy (of talents, deeds, etc.).
- To set in a blaze; burn.
- To cause to shine forth; exhibit vividly; be resplendent with.
- (only in the past participle) To mark with a white spot on the face (as a horse).
- To set a mark on (as a tree, usually by cutting off a piece of its bark).
- To indicate or mark out (a trail, especially through vegetation) by a series of blazes.
- To set a precedent for the taking-on of a challenge; lead by example.
- To be furiously angry; to speak or write in a rage.
- To smoke marijuana.
- Publication; the act of spreading widely by report
- To blow, as from a trumpet
- To publish; announce publicly
- To disclose; bewray; defame
- To blazon