Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with bit.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of biter
- The act of biting.
- The wound left behind after having been bitten.
- The swelling of one's skin caused by an insect's mouthparts or sting.
- A piece of food of a size that would be produced by biting; a mouthful.
- Something unpleasant.
- An act of plagiarism.
- A small meal or snack.
- The hold which the short end of a lever has upon the thing to be lifted, or the hold which one part of a machine has upon another.
- A cheat; a trick; a fraud.
- A sharper; one who cheats.
- A blank on the edge or corner of a page, owing to a portion of the frisket, or something else, intervening between the type and paper.
- A cut, a proportion of profits; an amount of money.
- A fish that tends to take bait.
- A stone that barely touches the outside of the house.
- One who copies someone else's work, style or techniques, especially in hip-hop.
- A cheat or fraudster.
- A zombie.
- (in combination) Something (a data unit, machine etc.) with a width of a specified amount of bits.
Definition of bitey
- Inclined to bite.
Definition of bitts
- A frame composed of two strong oak timbers (bitt-heads) fixed vertically in the fore part of a ship, bolted to the deck beams to which are secured the cables when the ship rides to anchor
Definition of bitty
- (often in the plural) bitch, girl, woman, especially one that is promiscuous
- Containing bits; fragmented.
- Very small.