Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with bir.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of birdo
- A birder or birdwatcher.
Definition of birds
- A member of the class of animals Aves in the phylum Chordata, characterized by being warm-blooded, having feathers and wings usually capable of flight, and laying eggs.
- A man, fellow.
- A girl or woman, especially one considered sexually attractive.
- An airplane.
- A satellite.
- A chicken; the young of a fowl; a young eaglet; a nestling.
- A prison sentence.
- A yardbird
Definition of biros
- A BIRO brand ballpoint pen.
- (by extension) Any ballpoint pen.
- (by extension) Ink from a ballpoint pen.
Definition of birrs
- Force, vigor, energy
- A strong wind.
- The force of movement; rush, impetus, momentum, driving force
- A thrust or push.
- A whirring noise
- A strong trilling.
- To make a whirring noise; make a noise like that of revolving wheels, or of millstones at work.
- To lurch or set to spinning.
- The currency of Ethiopia, divided into 100 santims.