Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with big.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of bigly
- In a big way, greatly; to a great extent, on a large scale.
- Strongly, with great force.
- In a blustering or boastful manner; haughtily, pompously.
- Habitable, liveable; hence delightful, pleasant, pleasing.
Definition of bigot
- One who is narrow-mindedly devoted to one's own ideas and groups, and intolerant of (people of) differing ideas, races, genders, religions, politics, etc.
- One who is overly pious in matters of religion, often hypocritically or else superstitiously so.