Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with bid.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of biddy
- A woman, especially an old woman; especially one regarded as fussy or mean or a gossipy busybody.
- An attractive girl.
- An Irish maidservant.
- (by extension) An Irishwoman.
- A name used in calling a hen or chicken, often as "biddy-biddy-biddy".
- (often in the plural) bitch, girl, woman, especially one that is promiscuous
Definition of bides
- To bear; to endure; to tolerate.
- To dwell or reside in a location; to abide.
- To wait; to be in expectation; to stay; to remain.
- To wait for; to await.
Definition of bidet
- A low-mounted plumbing fixture or type of sink intended for washing the external genitalia and the anus.
- A small horse formerly allowed to each trooper or dragoon for carrying his baggage.
Definition of bidon
- A water bottle.