Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with bet.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of betas
- The second letter of the Greek alphabet (Β, β), preceded by alpha (Α, α) and followed by gamma, (Γ, γ). In modern Greek it represents the voiced labiodental fricative sound of v found in the English words have and vase.
- Used in marking scheme: α, β, γ or α+, α, α-, β etc.
- Average sensitivity of a security's price to overall securities market prices.
- The phase of development after alpha testing and before launch, in which software, while not complete, has been released to potential users for testing.
- Software in such a phase; a preliminary version.
- Information about a route which may aid someone in climbing it.
- A beta particle or beta ray.
- In omegaverse fiction, a person of a (usually secondary) gender/sex that mirrors the biology of a normal human, being free from the biological drives of alphas and omegas but generally capable of bonding and mating with either.
- To preliminarily release computer software for initial testing prior to final release.
- To beta-read a text.
- (manosphere, pickup community) A man who is less competent or desirable than an alpha male.
- Any fish of the genus Betta, especially Betta splendens (the Siamese fighting fish).
Definition of betel
- Either of two plants often used in combination:
- A quid (chewing preparation) containing these and other plant materials; paan.