Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with ber.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of berko
- Mad; crazy
Definition of berms
- A narrow ledge or shelf, as along the top or bottom of a slope
- A raised bank or path, especially the bank of a canal opposite the towpath
- A terrace formed by wave action along a beach
- A mound or bank of earth, used especially as a barrier or to provide insulation
- A ledge between the parapet and the moat in a fortification
- (Indiana) A strip of land between a street and sidewalk
- To provide something with a berm
Definition of beryl
- A mineral of pegmatite deposits, often used as a gemstone.
- An example (a stone) of the mineral beryl.
- A dull blueish green colour.
- Of a dull bluish green colour.