Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with bea.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of beady
- Resembling beads; small, round, and gleaming.
- (of eyes or a look) Bright and penetrating.
- Covered or ornamented with, or as if with, beads.
- Characterized by beads.
Definition of beard
- Facial hair on the chin, cheeks, jaw and neck.
- The cluster of small feathers at the base of the beak in some birds.
- The appendages to the jaw in some cetaceans, and to the mouth or jaws of some fishes.
- The byssus of certain shellfish.
- The gills of some bivalves, such as the oyster.
- In insects, the hairs of the labial palpi of moths and butterflies.
- Long or stiff hairs on a plant; the awn.
- A barb or sharp point of an arrow or other instrument, projecting backward to prevent the head from being easily drawn out.
- The curved underside of an axehead, extending from the lower end of the cutting edge to the axehandle.
- That part of the underside of a horse's lower jaw which is above the chin, and bears the curb of a bridle.
- That part of a type which is between the shoulder of the shank and the face.
- A fake customer or companion, especially a woman who accompanies a gay man in order to give the impression that he is heterosexual.
- To grow hair on the chin and jaw.
- To boldly and bravely oppose or confront, often to the chagrin of the one being bearded.
- To take by the beard; to seize, pluck, or pull the beard of (a man), in anger or contempt.
- To deprive (an oyster or similar shellfish) of the gills.
- Of a gay man or woman: to accompany a gay person of the opposite sex in order to give the impression that they are heterosexual.
Definition of bears
- A large omnivorous mammal, related to the dog and raccoon, having shaggy hair, a very small tail, and flat feet; a member of family Ursidae.
- A rough, unmannerly, uncouth person.
- An investor who sells commodities, securities or futures in anticipation of a fall in prices.
- A state policeman (short for smokey bear).
- A large, hairy man, especially one who is homosexual.
- A portable punching machine.
- A block covered with coarse matting, used to scour the deck.
- The fifteenth Lenormand card.
- Something difficult or tiresome; a burden or chore.
- To endeavour to depress the price of, or prices in.
- To carry or convey, literally or figuratively.
- To support, sustain, or endure.
- To support, keep up, or maintain.
- To press or impinge upon.
- To produce, yield, give birth to.
- (originally nautical) To be, or head, in a specific direction or azimuth (from somewhere).
- To gain or win.