Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with bat.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of batch
- The quantity of bread or other baked goods baked at one time.
- (by extension) A quantity of anything produced at one operation.
- A group or collection of things of the same kind, such as a batch of letters or the next batch of business.
- A set of data to be processed with one execution of a program.
- A bread roll.
- A graduating class.
- The process of baking.
- To aggregate things together into a batch.
- To handle a set of input data or requests as a batch process.
- Of a process, operating for a defined set of conditions, and then halting.
- A bank; a sandbank.
- A field or patch of ground lying near a stream; the dale in which a stream flows.
- To live as a bachelor temporarily, of a married man or someone virtually married.
Definition of batik
- A wax-resist method of dyeing fabric.
- To dye fabric using the wax-resist method.
Definition of batty
- Mad, crazy, silly.
- Belonging to, or resembling, a bat (mammal).
- (West Indian slang) The buttocks or anus.
- A homosexual man.