Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with bat.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of bated
- To reduce the force of something; to abate.
- To restrain, usually with the sense of being in anticipation
- (sometimes figurative) To cut off, remove, take away.
- To leave out, except, bar.
- To waste away.
- To deprive of.
- To lessen by retrenching, deducting, or reducing; to abate; to beat down; to lower.
- To allow by way of abatement or deduction.
- To contend or strive with blows or arguments.
- Of a falcon: To flap the wings vigorously; to bait.
- To soak leather so as to remove chemicals used in tanning; to steep in bate.
- To masturbate.
- Reduced; lowered; restrained
Definition of bathe
- The act of swimming or bathing, especially in the sea, a lake, or a river; a swimming bath.
- To clean oneself by immersion in water or using water; to take a bath, have a bath.
- To immerse oneself, or part of the body, in water for pleasure or refreshment; to swim.
- To clean a person by immersion in water or using water; to give someone a bath.
- To apply water or other liquid to; to suffuse or cover with liquid.
- (transitive and intransitive) To cover or surround.
- To sunbathe.
Definition of baths
- A tub or pool which is used for bathing: bathtub.
- A building or area where bathing occurs.
- The act of bathing.
- A substance or preparation in which something is immersed.
- To wash a person or animal in a bath
- A former Hebrew unit of liquid volume (about 23 L or 6 gallons).
- A room containing a shower and/or bathtub, and (typically but not necessarily) a toilet.
- A lavatory: a room containing a toilet and (typically but not necessarily) a bathtub.