Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with bar.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of bardy
- The edible larva of an insect.
Definition of barns
- A building, often found on a farm, used for storage or keeping animals such as cattle.
- A unit of surface area equal to 10−28 square metres.
- An arena.
- To lay up in a barn.
- A child.
Definition of baron
- The male ruler of a barony.
- A male member of the lowest rank of English nobility (the equivalent rank in Scotland is lord).
- A particular cut of beef, made up of a double sirloin.
- A person of great power in society, especially in business and politics.
- A prisoner who gains power and influence by lending or selling tobacco.
- A husband.
- Any of various nymphalid butterflies of the genus Euthalia.