Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with bac.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of baccy
Definition of backs
- The rear of the body, especially the part between the neck and the end of the spine and opposite the chest and belly.
- That which is farthest away from the front.
- Upper part of a natural object which is considered to resemble an animal's back.
- A support or resource in reserve.
- The keel and keelson of a ship.
- The roof of a horizontal underground passage.
- Effort, usually physical.
- A non-alcoholic drink (often water or a soft drink), to go with hard liquor or a cocktail.
- Among leather dealers, one of the thickest and stoutest tanned hides.
- To go in the reverse direction.
- To support.
- (of the wind) To change direction contrary to the normal pattern; that is, to shift anticlockwise in the northern hemisphere, or clockwise in the southern hemisphere.
- (of a square sail) To brace the yards so that the wind presses on the front of the sail, to slow the ship.
- (of an anchor) To lay out a second, smaller anchor to provide additional holding power.
- (of a hunting dog) To stand still behind another dog which has pointed.
- To push or force backwards.
- To get upon the back of; to mount.
- To place or seat upon the back.
- To make a back for; to furnish with a back.
- To adjoin behind; to be at the back of.
- To write upon the back of, possibly as an endorsement.
- (of a justice of the peace) To sign or endorse (a warrant, issued in another county, to apprehend an offender).
- To row backward with (oars).
- A large shallow vat; a cistern, tub, or trough, used by brewers, distillers, dyers, picklers, gluemakers, and others, for mixing or cooling wort, holding water, hot glue, etc.
- A ferryboat.
Definition of backy
Definition of bacon
- Cured meat from the sides, belly or back of a pig.
- Thin slices of the above in long strips.
- The police or spies.
- Road rash.
- A saucisse.