Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with axi.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of axils
- The angle or point of divergence between the upper side of a branch, leaf, or petiole, and the stem or branch from which it springs.
Definition of axiom
- A seemingly self-evident or necessary truth which is based on assumption; a principle or proposition which cannot actually be proved or disproved.
- (proof theory) A fundamental assumption that serves as a basis for deduction of theorems; a postulate (sometimes distinguished from postulates as being universally applicable, whereas postulates are particular to a certain science or context).
- An established principle in some artistic practice or science that is universally received.
Definition of axion
- A hypothetical subatomic particle postulated to resolve certain symmetry problems concerning the strong nuclear force.