Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with ax.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of axils
- The angle or point of divergence between the upper side of a branch, leaf, or petiole, and the stem or branch from which it springs.
Definition of axing
- To request (information, or an answer to a question).
- To put forward (a question) to be answered.
- To interrogate or enquire of (a person).
- To request or petition; usually with for.
- To request permission to do something.
- To require, demand, claim, or expect, whether by way of remuneration or return, or as a matter of necessity.
- To invite.
- To publish in church for marriage; said of both the banns and the persons.
- To take (a person's situation) as an example.
- To fell or chop with an axe.
- To lay off, terminate or drastically reduce, especially in a rough or ruthless manner; to cancel.
- To furnish with an axle.
- An assault carried out with an axe.
Definition of axles
- The pin or spindle on which a wheel revolves, or which revolves with a wheel.
- A transverse bar or shaft connecting the opposite wheels of a car or carriage; an axletree.
- An axis.
Definition of axmen
- A man who wields an axe.
- A musician who plays a guitar or saxophone.