Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with awa.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of await
- A waiting for; ambush.
- Watching, watchfulness, suspicious observation.
- To wait for.
- To expect.
- To be in store for; to be ready or in waiting for.
- To serve or attend; to wait on, wait upon.
- To watch, observe.
- To wait; to stay in waiting.
Definition of awake
- Not asleep; conscious.
- (by extension) Alert, aware.
- To become conscious after having slept.
- To cause (somebody) to stop sleeping.
- To excite or to stir up something latent.
- To rouse from a state of inaction or dormancy.
- To come out of a state of inaction or dormancy.
Definition of awash
- Washed by the waves or tide (of a rock or strip of shore, or of an anchor, etc., when flush with the surface of the water, so that the waves break over it); covered with water.
- (by extension) Covered, overspread (with or in something).