Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with at.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of atoll
- A type of island consisting of a ribbon reef that nearly or entirely surrounds a lagoon and supports, in most cases, one to many islets on the reef platform. Atolls have a unique geology, so not all islands with a reef and a lagoon are atolls
Definition of atomy
- A floating mote or speck of dust.
- An indivisible particle.
- A tiny being; a very small person.
- A skeleton.
- Resembling a tiny particle; made up of tiny particles.
Definition of attar
- An essential oil extracted from flowers.
- A perfume made from this oil.