Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with ass.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of assai
- A tempo direction equivalent to "very".
Definition of asses
- Any of several species of horse-like animals, especially Equus asinus, the domesticated of which are used as beasts of burden.
- A stupid person.
- Used in similes to express something bad or unpleasant.
- Used after an adjective to indicate extremes or excessiveness.
- (metonymy) One's self or person, chiefly their body.
- (unit of weight) A libra.
- Any of several coins of Rome, coined in bronze or later copper; or the equivalent value.
Definition of asset
- Something or someone of any value; any portion of one's property or effects so considered.
- Any component, model, process or framework of value that can be leveraged or reused.
- An intelligence asset.
- (usually in the plural) The private parts; a woman's breasts or buttocks, or a man's genitalia.