Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with ask.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of asked
- To request (information, or an answer to a question).
- To put forward (a question) to be answered.
- To interrogate or enquire of (a person).
- To request or petition; usually with for.
- To request permission to do something.
- To require, demand, claim, or expect, whether by way of remuneration or return, or as a matter of necessity.
- To invite.
- To publish in church for marriage; said of both the banns and the persons.
- To take (a person's situation) as an example.
Definition of askew
- Turned or twisted to one side.
- Untoward, unfavourable.
- Tilted to one side.