Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got alot (39 of them) plausible five letter words starting with as.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of ascus
- A sac-shaped cell present in ascomycete fungi; it is a reproductive cell in which meiosis and an additional cell division produce eight spores.
Definition of asity
- Any of the family Philepittidae of small suboscine passerine birds.
Definition of aster
- Any of several plants of the genus Aster; one of its flowers.
- A star-shaped structure formed during the mitosis of a cell.
- A star.
Definition of asura
- Deities among the Hindu dharma. Considered to be a group of power-seeking deities, sometimes referred to as devas.
- The lowest class of deities and demigods of the Kāmadhātu.