Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with arm.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of armed
- To take by the arm; to take up in one's arms.
- To supply with armour or (later especially) weapons.
- To prepare a tool or a weapon for action; to activate.
- To cover or furnish with a plate, or with whatever will add strength, force, security, or efficiency.
- To furnish with means of defence; to prepare for resistance; to fortify, in a moral sense.
- To take up weapons; to arm oneself.
- To fit (a magnet) with an armature.
- (sometimes in combination) Equipped, especially with a weapon.
- (of a weapon) Prepared for use; loaded.
- Furnished with whatever serves to add strength, force, or efficiency.
- Having prickles or thorns.
- (chiefly in combination) Having an arm or arms, often of a specified number or type.
- (of a creature) Possessing arms of a specified number or type.
- (heraldry, of animals) Having horns, claws, teeth, a beak, etc. in a particular tincture, as contrasted with that of the animal as a whole.
Definition of armor
- A protective layer over a body, vehicle, or other object intended to deflect or diffuse damaging forces.
- A natural form of this kind of protection on an animal's body.
- Metal plate, protecting a ship, military vehicle, or aircraft.
- A tank, or other heavy mobile assault vehicle.
- A military formation consisting primarily of tanks or other armoured fighting vehicles, collectively.
- The naturally occurring surface of pebbles, rocks or boulders that line the bed of a waterway or beach and provide protection against erosion.
- To equip something with armor or a protective coating or hardening.
- To provide something with an analogous form of protection.