Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with are.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of areas
- A measure of the extent of a surface; it is measured in square units.
- A particular geographic region.
- Any particular extent of surface, especially an empty or unused extent.
- The extent, scope, or range of an object or concept.
- An open space, below ground level, between the front of a house and the pavement.
- Penalty box; penalty area.
Definition of arena
- An enclosed area, often outdoor, for the presentation of sporting events (sports arena) or other spectacular events; earthen area, often oval, specifically for rodeos (North America) or circular area for bullfights (especially Hispanic America).
- The building housing such an area; specifically, a very large, often round building, often topped with a dome, designated for indoor sporting or other major events, such as concerts.
- The sand-covered centre of an amphitheatre where contests were held in Ancient Rome.
- A realm in which events take place; an area of interest, study, behaviour, etc.