Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with app.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of appal
- To fill with horror; to dismay.
- To make pale; to blanch.
- To weaken; to reduce in strength
- To grow faint; to become weak; to become dismayed or discouraged.
- To lose flavour or become stale.
Definition of apple
- A common, round fruit produced by the tree Malus domestica, cultivated in temperate climates.
- Any of various tree-borne fruits or vegetables especially considered as resembling an apple; also (with qualifying words) used to form the names of other specific fruits such as custard apple, rose apple, thorn apple etc.
- The fruit of the Tree of Knowledge, eaten by Adam and Eve according to post-Biblical Christian tradition; the forbidden fruit.
- A tree of the genus Malus, especially one cultivated for its edible fruit; the apple tree.
- The wood of the apple tree.
- (in the plural) Short for apples and pears, slang for stairs.
- The ball in baseball.
- When smiling, the round, fleshy part of the cheeks between the eyes and the corners of the mouth.
- A Native American or red-skinned person who acts and/or thinks like a white (Caucasian) person.
- (ice hockey slang) An assist.
- To become apple-like.
- To form buds.