Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with ann.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of annal
- The record of a single event or item.
Definition of annex
- An addition, an extension.
- An appendix to a book or document.
- An addition or extension to a building.
- An addition to the territory of a country or state, from a neighbouring country or state, normally by military force.
- To add something to another thing, especially territory; to incorporate.
- To attach or connect, as a consequence, condition, etc.
- To join; to be united.
Definition of annoy
- A feeling of discomfort or vexation caused by what one dislikes.
- That which causes such a feeling.
- To disturb or irritate, especially by continued or repeated acts; to bother with unpleasant deeds.
- To do something to upset or anger someone; to be troublesome.
- To molest; to harm; to injure.