Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with all.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of allay
- Alleviation; abatement; check.
- An alloy.
- To make quiet or put at rest; to pacify or appease; to quell; to calm.
- To alleviate; to abate; to mitigate.
- To subside, abate, become peaceful.
- To mix (metals); to mix with a baser metal; to alloy; to deteriorate.
- (by extension) To make worse by the introduction of inferior elements.
Definition of allot
- To distribute or apportion by (or as if by) lot.
- To assign or designate as a task or for a purpose.
Definition of allow
- To grant, give, admit, accord, afford, or yield; to let one have.
- To acknowledge; to accept as true; to concede; to accede to an opinion.
- To grant (something) as a deduction or an addition; especially to abate or deduct.
- To grant license to; to permit; to consent to.
- To not bar or obstruct.
- To acknowledge or concede.
- To take into account by making an allowance.
- To render physically possible.
- To praise; to approve of; hence, to sanction.
- To sanction; to invest; to entrust.
- To like; to be suited or pleased with.
Definition of allyl
- (especially in combination) The univalent radical, CH2=CH-CH2-, existing especially in oils of garlic and mustard.