Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with ali.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of alias
- Another name; an assumed name.
- A second or further writ which is issued after a first writ has expired without effect.
- An abbreviation that replaces a string of commands and thereby reduces typing when performing routine actions or tasks.
- An spurious signal generated as a technological artifact.
- To assign an additional name to an entity, often a more user-friendly one.
- (of two signals) to become indistinguishable
- Otherwise; at another time; in other circumstances; otherwise called.
- Used to connect the different names of a person who has gone by two or more, and whose true name is for any cause doubtful
Definition of align
- To form a line; to fall into line.
- To adjust or form to a line; to range or form in line; to bring into line.
- To store (data) in a way that is consistent with the memory architecture, i.e. by beginning each item at an offset equal to some multiple of the word size.
- To identify with or match the behaviour, thoughts, etc of another person.
- To organize a linear arrangement of DNA, RNA or protein sequences which have regions of similarity.
Definition of alike
- Having resemblance or similitude; similar; without difference.
- In the same manner, form, or degree; in common; equally.