Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with ali.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of alibi
- The plea or mode of defense under which a person on trial for a crime proves or attempts to prove being in another place when the alleged act was committed
- To provide an alibi for.
- To provide an excuse for.
Definition of alien
- Any life form of extraterrestrial or extradimensional origin.
- A person, animal, plant, or other thing which is from outside the family, group, organization, or territory under consideration.
- A foreigner residing in a country.
- One excluded from certain privileges; one alienated or estranged.
- To estrange; to alienate.
- To transfer the ownership of something.
- Not belonging to the same country, land, or government, or to the citizens or subjects thereof; foreign.
- Very unfamiliar, strange, or removed.
- Pertaining to extraterrestrial life.
Definition of alike
- Having resemblance or similitude; similar; without difference.
- In the same manner, form, or degree; in common; equally.
Definition of alive
- Having life; living; not dead
- In a state of action; in force or operation; existent
- Busy with activity of many living beings; swarming; thronged; busy.
- Sprightly; lively; brisk.
- Susceptible; easy to impress; having keen feelings, as opposed to apathy
- (as an intensifier) out of all living creatures.
- (only used attributively) Having life; that is alive.
- Being in existence; actual
- Having active properties; being energized.
- Operational; in actual use rather than in testing etc.
- Taken from a living animal.
- Imparting power; having motion.
- Still in active play.
- Seen or heard from a broadcast, as it happens.
- (of a performance or speech) In person.
- (entertainment, performing) Recorded in front of an audience and not having been edited after recording.
- Of firearms or explosives, capable of causing harm.
- (circuitry) Electrically charged or energized, usually indicating that the item may cause electrocution if touched.
- Being a bet which can be raised by the bettor, usually in reference to a blind or straddle.
- Featuring humans; not animated, in the phrases “live actors” or “live action”.
- Being in a state of ignition; burning.
- Full of earnestness; active; wide awake; glowing.
- Vivid; bright.