Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with agi.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of agile
- Having the faculty of quick motion in the limbs; apt or ready to move
- Characterised by quick motion
- Of or relating to agile software development, a technique for iterative and incremental development of software involving collaboration between teams.
Definition of agios
- The premium or percentage on a better sort of money when it is given in exchange for an inferior sort. The premium or discount on foreign bills of exchange is sometimes called agio.
Definition of agism
- The treating of a person or people, especially youth or seniors, differently from others based on assumptions or stereotypes relating to their age.
Definition of agist
- To take to graze or pasture, at a certain sum; used originally of the feeding of cattle in the king's forests, and collecting the money for the same.
- To charge lands etc. with any public burden.