Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got alot (57 of them) plausible five letter words starting with ag.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of agals
- Cord that is fastened around the kaffiyeh
Definition of aging
- To cause to grow old; to impart the characteristics of age to.
- To postpone an action that would extinguish something, as a debt.
- To categorize by age.
- To grow aged; to become old; to show marks of age.
- The process of becoming older or more mature.
- The deliberate process of making something (such as an antique) appear (or, in science fiction, become) older than it is.
- Becoming senescent; accumulating damage to macromolecules, cells, tissues and organs with the passage of time; progressing loss of health, mobility, vibrancy and body functionality, resulting in biological death.
- Wear, wear and tear.
- Becoming elderly.
Definition of agita
- Mental aggravation; annoyance
Definition of agley
- Wrong; askew.
- Wrong, awry, askew, amiss, or distortedly.