Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with ae.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of aegis
- A mythological shield associated with the Greek deities Zeus and Athena (and their Roman counterparts Jupiter and Minerva) shown as a short cloak made of goatskin worn on the shoulders, more as an emblem of power and protection than a military shield. The aegis of Athena or Minerva is usually shown with a border of snakes and with the head of Medusa in the center.
- Usually as under the aegis: guidance, protection; endorsement, sponsorship.
Definition of aerie
- A local chapter of the Fraternal Order of Eagles.
- The nest of a bird of prey.
- Any high and remote but commanding place.